The ISC traveled to Reno this year to win the Man and Woman of the Year awards. Congrats to Mike Bouton and Kim Hovren. Also, a big congrats to the Bogus Basin Ski Club for winning the Diamond award for the Club & Council Charity & Community Award
Travel with the ISC to ski beautiful Sun Valley Idaho. Dates: January 5-12, 2019. Huge discounts on lodging and lift tickets through this time frame. Friday night kick-off party!
The ISC meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month via conference call. You are welcome to attend and learn about the Council trips and tips for ski club success.
Travel with the ISC, FWSA or ISC Member Clubs. By clicking on the button below you could learn about the available trips and discounts.
Park City Mountain Sports Club, Idaho Falls Ski Club, Pocatello Ski & Snowboard Asso, Snowber Ski & Snowboard Club, Utah State University, Cheyenne Ski Club, Hill (AFB) Ski Club, Black Hills Ski Club, Bogus Basin Ski Club, McCall Winter Sports Club, Boise State University, The Boise Primetimers, and The Boise Vertigals.
ISC strongly promotes the National Ski Patrol Responsibility Code to always stay in control, give way to those ahead of you, not obstruct others, yielding to uphill skiers, use working ski brakes and restraints, observe all posted rules and warning, and to know how to operate all equipment.
Our council began at the Snowbasin Resort with a handful of interested ski club leaders from Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Cheyenne. The idea was to join forces to increase buying power of organized ski trips and lift discounts.
"To promote winter snow activities as a social and healthful recreation by bringing its member clubs and their members the best and most cost effective opportunities, trips and activities, available through the association of its members, Directors, Ski Industry and Resorts." ski council
1. To provide member clubs with membership and representation in Far West Ski Association (FWSA) and National Ski Council Federation (NSCF), with all the benefits of those organizations.
2. To provide cooperative opportunities for participating in snow sports, travel, and year-round outdoor and social activities.
3. To pursue discounts at resorts, in travel and insurance, and with vendors.
4. To share ideas about organizing and operating a ski or sports club.
5. To assist member clubs in recruiting and retaining younger members.
6. To support charity and community programs.
We welcome your inquiries and feedback. Please contact us by email or by writing to us at:
Intermountain Ski Council
10400 Overland Road, PMB 131
Boise, ID 83709-1449
We welcome ski and sports clubs from our Intermountain area of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakota. Contact us through our VP of Membership to find out more about joining the ISC.